The following list details musicians who have been members of the American band Dying Street since its formation on 27 May 2017.
Vocalist David Stefanovic has been the only member who has been a part of every one of the band's incarnations. Stefanovic was dismissed on 2032-33 tour in January 2033 due to fights with management, but he accepted the offer by Colin Zeal and Dojo Yukteswar to join the band again in June 2033.
Mike Barrett was an unofficial member since the band's creation, but he became the official member in February 2018.
The band went on hiatus in April 2024, and the band did the reformation in February 2027 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary.
Rio Coka was the consistent member since July 2017. He and Stefanovic were the longest consistent members until the band's split-up in April 2024. To celebrate the group's 10th Anniversary, Rio became the member again in February 2027. He left the band in July 2027. He was replaced by Jim Bunty. In October 2031, Bunty was arrested for drugs abuse. In December 2031, the band announced Rio Coka will become the band's drummer again.
In January 2032, the band announced the line-up will be Stefanovic-Barrett-Zeal-Yukteswar-Coka, while Christopher Benton will be the band's session musician.
Christopher Benton left his position in July 2035, but the band didn't announce his withdrawal.
Mike Barrett, the long-time guitarist of Dying Street, left the band for good in June 2036 after the second leg of 2036-37 tour. He moved to Japan with his family shortly after. Jaa Deen replaced Barrett on the third leg of the tour. In November 2036, David's cousin, Tesha Erakovich became the official band's guitarist, stated that Tesha is "definite" guitarist for the band.
In May 2037, Dying Street celebrated its 20 Anniversary. Stefanovic and Zeal announced that the former members will be playing one-off song from each album. Former members who appeared on 20th Anniversary are:
- Scally, drummer
- Neil Durham, keyboardist
- Little Lucas, bassist
- Anton Spack, keyboardist
- Rod Star, bassist
- Boomtown, keyboardist
- Luke Silter, keyboardist
- Lewis Benton, keyboardist
The following former members who didn't appear on the 20th Anniversary:
- Jim Bunty, drummer (Bunty was under house arrest)
- Mike Barrett, guitarist (Barrett was asked on his Twitter account about DS 20th Anniversary, he answered that he wasn't so sure being on the anniversary due to his withdrawal from the band 10 months ago)
- Trent Nixon, guitarist (Nixon said: "Why should I be there? It's like I've never been a part of Dying Street. Embarassing."
- Agent Mapother, bassist (Mapother died in car crash in 4 December 2031)
- Marlon Cosby, keyboardist and vocalist (Cosby replied: "Dying Street is a really great band, and I'm stil in contact with David, Raymon, Michael and Rod but I wasn't a big part of them, you know.")
- Chris Benton, keyboardist (Christopher announced: "My father will be there for me")
- Arjuna Samadhi, drummer (Samadhi said that it would be stupid to see a touring member who hadn't been a part of main projects)
- Jaa Deen, guitarist (Deen said: "Arjuna pretty much explained everything, we were only the touring members")
The band dissolved again in December 2039.
In January 2045, Colin Zeal announced Dying Street reunion, but with the different line-up. It turned out that Zeal hadn't informed about the reunion to David Stefanovic. The line-up contains: bassist Colin Zeal, drummer Jim Bunty, keyboardist Christopher Benton, guitarist and vocalist Albert Benton, and vocalist Seth Gray. Rio Coka, Anton Spack and Mike Barrett were invited to join the band, but they refused due to Colin Zeal's disagreements. The three of them stated that Dying Street isn't the thing if Dying Street is without Stefanovic, because he was the key member.
Note: Bold text shows founding members.
- Colin Zeal – bass, main producer (May–Aug 2017; Nov 2017–Jul 2019; Jan–Apr 2020; Aug 2021; Feb 2027–Dec 2039; Jan 2045–present)
- Jim Bunty – drums, backing vocals (Sep 2017; Jul 2027–Oct 2031; Jan 2045–present)
- Christopher Benton – keyboards (Aug 2030–Jul 2035; Jan–Dec 2039; Jan 2045–present), session musician, producer (Jan 2032–Jul 2035; Jan–Dec 2039)
- Albert Benton – guitars, vocals (Jan 2045–present)
- Seth Gray – vocals (Jan 2045–present)
- Dojo Yukteswar – keyboards (May–Aug 2017;Jan–May 2020; Jan 2032–Dec 2038; in Dojo&David 2025–2027)
- Neil Durham – keyboards (Aug–Oct 2017; Jan–Nov 2019; Nov-Dec 2022)
- Anton Spack – keyboards (Nov 2017–Jan 2019; Feb–Aug 2027)
- Boomtown – keyboards (Jun 2020–Nov 2022)
- Luke Silther – keyboards (Jan–Nov 2023)
- Marlon Cosby – keyboards, occasional lead vocals (Nov 2023–Apr 2024)
- Lewis Benton – keyboards, backing vocals (Aug 2027–August 2030); drum machine (June-July 2028; Jan 2029–August 2030)
- Rio Coka – drums, backing vocals (Jul 2017–Apr 2024; Feb–Jul 2027; Dec 2031–Dec 2039), keyboards (Dec 2031–Dec 2039)
- Scally – drums (May–Jul 2017)
- Arjuna Samadhi – drums, backing vocals (Oct–Dec 2031)
- Little Lucas – bass, main producer (Aug–Oct 2017)
- Agent Mapother – bass, main producer (Jul 2019–Jan 2020; died 2031)
- Rod Star – bass, main producer (Jun 2020–Apr 2024)
- Mike Barrett – guitar, backing vocals ([unofficial May 2017-Jan 2018]; Feb 2018–Jul 2019; Jan 2020–Apr 2024; Feb 2027–Jun 2036)
- Trent Nixon – guitar (Jul–Nov 2019)
- Jaa Deen – guitar (Jul–Oct 2036)
- Tesha Erakovich – guitars (Nov 2036-Dec 2039)
- David Stefanovic – lead vocals, guitars (May 2017–Apr 2024; Feb 2027–Dec 2039; in Dojo&David 2025–2027)
- Lance Carmen – vocals (Nov 2046–Jan 2047)