Lazy is the debut studio album by American rock band Dying Street, released on 17 October 2017.
Lazy was recorded in the summer 2017. During that time, the band also toured across the country, promoting their new material and sound to audience.
The only member who appeared on every track of the album was co-founder, vocalist and guitarist David Stefanovic. Remaining co-founders bassist and producer Colin Zeal and keyboardist Dojo Yukteswar appeared on four tracks, before they left the band in August. Original drummer Scally, appeared on 3 songs before he got fired from the group in July. Future Dying Street bassist Rod Star wrote and produced the song "Action".
Lazy will be the only album where Scally appeared as the drummer, and Little Lucas as the bassist. Yukteswar will later appear on group's reunion album Love Me Like You Do. Colin Zeal, who left the band in August, will later re-join in November 2017, he would appear on next three Dying Street studio albums. Rio Coka will stay in the band until the band's split-up in April 2024, and he will later become the David's right-hand.
- "Killing Faster" (Stefanovic, Zeal) - 4:52
- "Living And Dying" (Zeal, Scally) - 6:03
- "Lazy" (Stefanovic, Zeal, Yukteswar) - 5:27
- "Mountains" (Stefanovic, Durham, Lucas) - 8:31
- "Fly To The Rainbow" (Coka, Lucas) - 7:56
- "Sewer In The City" (Zeal) - 4:25
- "Seventeen Years Ago" (Stefanovic, Lucas) - 6:54
- "Action!" (Star) - 3:30
- David Stefanovic - lead vocals, guitars (all tracks)
- Colin Zeal - bass, backing vocals, main producer (tracks 1-3, 6)
- Dojo Yukteswar - keyboards (1-3, 6)
- Scally - drums (1-3)
- Rio Coka - drums, backing vocals (4-8)
- Little Lucas - bass, backing vocals (4, 5, 7, 8), main producer (4, 5, 7)
- Neil Durham - keyboards, backing vocals (4, 5, 7, 8)
- Rod Star - producer (8)